SEO Pricing: How Much Do SEO Services Cost?
If you are looking for quality SEO services you might be thinking about how much they cost. An average SEO service agency can cost $500-$10,000 per month. A six-month contract with SEO services included is common also. They range from $5000-$40,000. If you are in need of SEO consultants you can get one with an hourly range for up to $400 per hour. The hourly rate depends on your knowledge of SEO and how skilled you are.
Nobody wants to be a business owner that refuses to make any investment on his website just because it seems too complicated for them. This is because everybody now is using the Internet and in order to boost up your business, you need to gather up potential customers and also spread the word of your business.
If you want your website to have an increase in sales (if you are an e-commerce business) then using a good SEO strategy is a great way to achieve that goal.
Table of Contents
How much do I need to pay for SEO services?
From what we said above you might have understood that each agency has a drastically different price range. Some ask for just a couple hundred dollars per month while others expect thousands of dollars in return.
The curiosity of the different price ranges might be hitting you strong. It seems that you cannot choose which price range is right for the service these agencies give you. We are here to help you and let you know what price is best to pay for SEO services. There are a lot of factors that determine the price of what an SEO service agency asks for.
1. You do not get what you pay for. Most people might think that paying more to an SEO service agency may bring them better results. But if you are a small business or a blogging website this might not be the case for you.
SEO agencies that offered services for just $500 a month had the most satisfied customers. It is estimated that if you choose a service it with that kind of price range you are 50% more likely to be happy with the results you will get.
2. Don’t think that you will not work. (If you think you are going to be free of search engine optimization just because you paid a service page for it then you are wrong. That means that you will be putting time in The SEO method you are using on your website as well.
3. Be patient. Paying a monthly subscription to an SEO service agency will not get you to become a billionaire overnight. Don’t think that you will have higher results within 48 hours. Everything takes time and patience comes with it.
4. Make sure that your business can handle more workload.
Why do SEO services cost so much?
Because SEO is in high demand, the cost of the demand comes at a high price. SEO services are no longer sold at a little cost as they did years ago. This is because it all has changed drastically throughout the years. Not only has it become more demanding to buy from website owners but it also has become more time consuming due to google updating its algorithms.
The reason Google updates its algorithms frequently is all about its customers. Google wants its customers to be completely satisfied with what they get when using Google search engines. If search engine optimization would not exist then it would be hard for content to be ranked on a search page. This would create a messy search page that includes both inferiority and quality content.
This will leave users unsatisfied with Google and do what Google fears the most, which its customers are going to another search engine like Yahoo or Bing. This chain reaction is also the simplest way to explain why SEO is so important to be used to let Google know if your content has three major things to rank:
- Quality (Structure, links, keywords, etc.)
- Real information
- Inspire the reader
Questions to make to an SEO agency before hiring them
You need to make sure what you will get when hiring an agency. This is the reason it is important for you to ask them a couple of questions before hiring them. Keep in mind that if an SEO agency acts rudely or even won’t give you details when you ask them certain questions about the services they provide, that means that they are not a serious agency.
Questions to ask an SEO agency
- How does your agency acquire links?
- Do you find new ways to optimize for conversations?
- Do you monitor analytics?
- Who is the person responsible for writing the content?
If you are not the ‘do it myself’ type of person and you want to do something right then it is recommended to hire an SEO agency for your website. It is a great choice if you invest in something wisely as it will generate leads and revenue. Although the prices can be expensive, if you choose the right agency you will be satisfied with the results you will get in the end.